How to make a new bar of soap on the old soap pads In the category Do It Yourself videos Many people are interested in knowledge and learning about many subjects, this knowledge may be vital at some point in your life, attention enough, and dive into more detail more articles and learn more information about How to make a new bar of soap on the old soap pads.
SOAP often goes down the drain when you get down to the last sliver of it is too small to use in the shower or in the bath. Rather then toss out the old soap cuts the pieces and slivers, save them until you’ve got enough to make new soap pads. One of the fun things to do in the new soap opera pieces is that you can keep it simple or get creative by adding scents, using interesting soap molds.
- cut pieces of the old soap into pieces of almond sliver into pieces, using a cutting board and a knife. Put the pieces of the old soap bits from the pan. Pour in just enough water to cover, then let the soap bits of soap and water to sit overnight.
- mix the watery soap solution with a spoon, then bring to the boil. Turn off the heat and remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil per cup of soap with water and stir in the oil. Olive oil is used in many natural soap recipes and is very moisturizer to the skin.
- Drop two to three drops of essential oil of your choice in your own soap solution if the soap bits does not yet have a scent of its own. Even if they did, you can always add the essential oil, which complement the existing aroma will give it your own signature scent.
- pour the soap liquid soap molds. Let the soap sit on the counter until it is completely cured, then pop off the soap from the molds. Wrap the new bar soaps with cling film until you are ready to use them.