Oil heaters for apartments and houses In the category Home Heating Systems Many people are interested in knowledge and learning about many subjects, this knowledge may be vital at some point in your life, attention enough, and dive into more detail more articles and learn more information about Oil heaters for apartments and houses.
Oil heaters for apartments and houses
Oil heaters distribute heat by heating the oil and the metal surface to dissipate heat is directed in all directions .
Such radiator is an electric battery with oil instead of water. The device has the same metal edges like a normal radiator central heating . Room heating is gradual, the warmest spot – right next to the heater.
There are oil heaters with a timer . The device will be turned on and off in a strictly specified time. For example , an hour before you came home from work and 15 minutes after departure .
Conclusion: a heater with a timer you can never turn off . It will obediently follow the laid down a program that you install .
Care for the radiator is quite simple , it does not require special maintenance. Can not be used for cleaning abrasives and solvents . The dust should be washed with a soft dry cloth. But, of course , do not forget to turn off this device from the wall outlet and wait until the heater has cooled.
Our advice :
– Do not use the device in the bathroom, the shower or in the pool, it’s still an electrical appliance in a humid room and it is better not to ;
– Do not use the heater for drying clothes : the hot air can not rise freely , the unit may overheat ;
– Do not put the power cord to a hot heater – a plastic cord may melt ;
– The device should be in the upright position : it is arranged so that the heating element is at the bottom and is designed for a certain amount of oil pressure ;
– Due to the high surface temperature (110 – 150 ° C ), the device must be kept away from the fusible product and at a distance closer than 50 cm from the furniture and other items;
– Do not use the unit in a space of less than 4 x 2 m : radiant heat radiator even with the small number of sections is not designed for small spaces;
– Do not use an extension cord : during operation , it may overheat .
– Fireproof ;
– Quickly and efficiently heats the air ;
– Silent ;
– Controlled by thermostat and timer , some models do not require a shutdown.
– Surface temperature of 110-150 ° C does not allow free to touch the device and place it next to the fusible objects.